Congratulations to the YARD OF THE MONTH Winners:
The Sendera Ranch Homeowner Association sponsors a "Yard of the Month" program from May through September each year. Fall and Winter Yard of the Month will be selected for the months of October and December with slightly varying criteria. The purpose of the program is to recognize SR neighbors who demonstrate above-average efforts in maintaining their property, thereby contributing to the overall appearance of the community at large. One winner each month will receive an award and will display a "Yard of the Month" sign in their yard for an entire month.
Every homeowner is invited to participate. Please see guidelines below:
2. Healthy lawn, neatly mowed & edged
3. Pruned & trimmed shrubs & trees
4. Healthy plants
5. Minimum weeds in flowed beds
6. Yard free of debris & clutter
7. Driveway free of oil & other stains
B. Design & Landscape
1.Use of color and/or texture
2. Overall aesthetic appeal, an inspiration to others in the
3.Balance appropriate to house and lot size
4. One home will selected each month.
5. Each yard will be limited to winning once in each calendar year.
6. Only the front yards as viewed from the front street will be judged.
7. Winner must be in good standing with SRHOA.
A. Dues paid in full.
B. In compliance with SRHOA covenants.
8. The SRHOA Landscape Committee will judge, determine, and select the Yard of the Month prior to the award being given. Judges decisions are final.
9. Yard of the Month sign will be placed in the winning yard and is to remain the entire month.
Landscape Committee Chairperson:
If you are interested in joing the committee, email the chairperson your contact information.