Sendera Ranch HOA. The Best Begins Here. Haslet, Texas
  Sendera Ranch HOA
Login | Register
About Us
Local Business
For Sale/Rent
Contact Us
Advisory Committee
School Information
Local Information
Pet Register
Teen Services
Lost & Found
Neighborhood Watch
Photo Album
Resident Directory

Return to List
Pothole, Traffic Signal or Street Light Out?
Posted on Nov 2nd, 2017

You can email a report to the city at this email address: You may attach pictures to this email then add a narrative; as with a phone call, be ready to describe the issue and give the location or address. Or
You can help the city keep its streetlights, storm drains and other structures in good repair. When you see something that needs to be fixed, report it by calling 817-392-8100 to speak with a customer service representative.
When you make a report, be ready to describe the issue and give the location or address. You can request maintenance or repairs for alleys, bridges, curbs and gutters, traffic signs, pavement markings, potholes, railroad crossings, school zone signs and flashing lights, sidewalks, street lights, traffic signals and parking meters.
You also can report flooding, blocked storm water inlets, tree limbs or obstacles in the roadway and water pooling in the street. 


© Copyright 2020 Sendera Ranch | Homeowner Association Website by HOA Sites | Terms of Use | Admin